877.744.6787 toll free
Liz Holenstein is a licensed insurance agent in the state of California specializing in Medicare Advantage, Supplement and Prescription Drug plans.
Rates vary between Medicare plans, so it’s important to have expert guidance in choosing an affordable plan that fits your specific needs and budget.
No fee for using Agent's service.
Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Shield of California
What is Medicare?
Medicare is health insurance for people:
• Age 65 or older.
• Under age 65 with certain disabilities.
• Any age with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD - permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a kidney transplant).
Medicare pays for many health care services and supplies, but does not pay all health care costs. Medicare beneficiaries must pay for costs like coinsurance, copayments and deductibles, which are called out-of-pocket costs, or cost sharing. Medicare does not offer foreign travel coverage. You need a supplement plan to be covered out of the country.
Once you’re signed up for Medicare Part A and Part B you qualify for additional coverage options. See your options below:
1. Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C)
2. Medicare Supplement Plans (Medigap)
3. Medicare Prescription Drug Plans (Part D)